Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pure Ice Crackle and Ice Duo Featuring Not Now and Lightning Strikes Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  In keeping with the green theme of this week, I have a review for you today of a pretty cool green with a crackle!  I know, it's been forever since crackles have appeared on Lacquered Lover, but get ready because more is in store!


Pure Ice is a brand that's sold at drugstores (I believe Walgreens in particular) that I never paid much attention to but is actually pretty good!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Pure Ice Not Now

Not Now is a really pretty emerald green shimmer.  I was expecting it to be pretty sure but it was fully opaque in 2 coats.  I love how much depth and shimmer it has, it actually looks like an emerald to me!



Above:  1 coat of Lightning Strikes over 2 coats of Not Now

I kind of forgot that I liked crackle until I saw this one!  I really like how glittery Lightning Strikes is!  It cracked very well with fairly thick coats and I like the combination a lot of the green and silver!  Very St. Patrick's Day festive!

Pure Ice is available at drug stores and online for about $2 a bottle.  They have a ton of different shades in both regular polish and crackles so keep a look out!

What do you think of these polishes? 

Please note that the polishes in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review.

1 comment:

  1. I did this same exact thing for the midnight viewing of the last HP movie! Slytherin colors :) I love silver with emerald green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...