Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cupcake Nail Art featuring Nails Inc Pudding Lane and Topping Lane!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  I am unfortunately getting sick plus it's rainy and gross in NY so I'm hoping your days are better than mine so far!  Since it's so gloomy, I thought I'd show you some nail art I did last weekend for one of my best friends birthdays!  (Happy birthday Caitlin!)  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!







I actually started with a base of new Color Clubs Port-Folio and Muse-ical (full swatches of the Fall Collection coming soon!)  Then I used Deborah Lippmann Stardust as the silver base for the cupcake wrapper with a white striper to make the white lines.  Then I used Nails Inc. Pudding Lane and Topping Lane to make the frosting and it already had sprinkles built in!  Lastly I used a dotting tool and Zoya Elisa for the cherry on top!

This was just a fun little manicure for a birthday and I loved how it came out!  The Nails Inc. polishes were perfect for the frosting and I don't know why I never thought to make a silver cupcake wrapper before because it's so cute!


What did you think of this manicure?  Do you like the glitter frosting or do you prefer the normal dotting tool technique?

15 comments:

  1. Those two polishes are awesome, definitely cupcake mani appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this! My favorite is the blue cupcakes <3 LOVE the cupcake wrappers. The silver is such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this take on cupcake nails! The dark gray base & silver cupcake liners are so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMAGERD. Great job on these, and the silver for the wrapper is genius.

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and they look delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! The Nails Inc. polishes are perfect for the frosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...