Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Belgian Chocolate Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday to you all!  I hope you are all having a nice week so far!  Thankfully I'm finally kicking my cold (although I gave it to the boyfriend) but I'm feeling better so back to blogging more regularly!  Today, I have swatches of one of the gorgeous new holographic nail polishes from Glitter Gal, the Australian based company run by two friends.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Belgian Chocolate

Belgian Chocolate is a gorgeous, rich brown with lots of red undertones to it.  I love how this reminds me of a cup of hot chocolate!  The holographic effect is very linear and really looks great against the darkness of the polish.  This is a great way to extend wearing holographic polish into the Fall!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and just gorgeous!

All in all, I really love this polish!  Usually linear holographic polishes are lighter or brighter polishes but Glitter Gal has a great range of them in darker shades that really makes them stand out.  You can follow Glitter Gal on Facebook or Twitter at GlitterGal_AUS for all of their up to date information!  Their polishes are all 5-free and don't require a top coat so they dry very fast!  Their polishes all come in either 10ml or 15ml sizes.  In the US, you can order from Ninja Polish or Harlow & Co!


What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of this shade, but I love the concept. The holo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous shimmery brown! I would love to see it in a fall themed water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this shade was going to be like coffee love by Layla but I'm kind of disappointed of the holoness

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! GOSH I am totally falling in love with all these fall polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. It's going on the wishlist like, NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is so great!! I usually don't love deep browns but I love this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...