Sunday, September 16, 2012

China Glaze New Bohemian Collection featuring Deviantly Daring, Rare & Radiant and Unpredictable Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Sunday to you all and a Happy New Year to all my fellow Jewish readers!  This morning, I have a long overdue post on three of the polishes from the China Glaze New Bohemian Collection that came out at the end of July.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Deviantly Daring

Deviantly Daring is a gorgeous deep teal polish.  The duochrome effect wasn't as strong on the nail as it was in the bottle but there are hints of turquoise, blue and green depending on how the light hits it.  Regardless, this is a beautiful shade!  The formula was good, opaque in two coats with use a hint of brush strokes.







Above:  3 coats of Rare and Radiant

Rare and Radiant is another in the long line of Chanel Peridot dupes and every time I still love them!  Rare and Radiant flashes from gold to green and is simply gorgeous (as you can see by the 6 pictures I felt the need to include!)  The formula was great although a bit thin so I used three coats for full opacity!





Above:  3 coats of Unpredictable

Last but not least is Unpredictable which is like Rare and Radiant got together with Deviantly Daring and had a baby.  There is gold, turquoise, green and blue in this gorgeous polish.  This is truly something special!  The formula was great, opaque in three thin coats and very duo chrome!

All in all, these polishes were great!  I love a good duo chrome and while some of these weren't as strong as they looked in the bottle, they are still beautiful!  You should still be able to find these polishes wherever China Glaze is sold however it is a limited edition so if you find them, grab them!

What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...