Monday, September 17, 2012

NCLA From Dusk Till Dawn Collection for Fall 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday and L'Shana Tova to my fellow Jewish readers!  Today, I have the gorgeous new Fall collection from NCLA.  I was first introduced to this brand earlier this summer when I reviewed their gorgeous Summer of '69 Collection.  Now I have a bunch of their polishes and nail wraps through Little Black Bag and they are amazing!  I actually saw this collection while in Las Vegas for Cosmoprof and was super excited for it so now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Call Me For The After Party

Call Me For The After Party is a gorgeous midnight blue shimmer.  In the bottle, the shimmer looks silver so I was a bit worried that it would be streaky on the nail but it's not, just simply gorgeous!  I love rich jewel tones for fall!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and very pigmented.


 Above:  2 coats of Dirty Martini

I love the name of this polish!  It truly is an olive green so Dirty Martini fits it so well.  Unfortunately, I can't pull off shades like this with my skin tone at all.  However the formula was good, opaque in two coats and easy to use.


Above:  2 coats of Rock Solid

Rock Solid is really a special polish and the one I was most excited for in this collection!  Rock Solid is a gorgeous medium grey that's packed with silver micro glitter.  It's beautiful!  I love that it's an opaque cream and not a jelly however because of that, the formula is very thick.  I didn't wait long enough between coats so I had some dragging so if you pick this one up, give it a few minutes of dry time between coats!


Above:  2 coats of Without Me There is No VIP!

Without Me There is No VIP is a gorgeous deep berry red that has tiny multi colored glitter in it!  I love that the glitter is kind of hidden and really pops in direct light.  I love how vibrant this shade is!  The formula is a tad thick so be sure you wait a few minutes between coats!

All in all, this is a beautiful collection for Fall.  I love the mix of cream, shimmer and glitter and the variety of shades is great.  A couple of the colors are a bit thick so just take your time when applying these!  Rock Solid is hands down my favorite and I can't wait to keep wearing it this Fall!  This collection is now available at www.shopncla.com for $16 a piece!


What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...