Friday, September 28, 2012

Butter London Scouse and Swinger Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all have fun plans for the upcoming weekend!  I have no plans this weekend and am actually really happy to just be able to hang out!  Today, I have two really fun nail polishes to show you from Butter London.  Scouse is a Dillard's exclusive nail polish but both are available on Butter London's website.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  3 coats of Scouse

Scouse is a gorgeous deep blue full of purple glass fleck like shimmers.  The purple is much more evident in the bottle than on the nail but it's still a gorgeous shade!  I love the glass fleck finish, it makes the polish have so much depth and dimension to the color.  The formula was a bit thin as glass flecks can be so I used 3 coats to make it fully opaque.


Above:  2 coats of Swinger

Swinger is a gorgeous "grass green glitter" according to Butter London's website and I have to say that's pretty accurate!  I love how there is a ton of tiny green micro glitter to help it achieve more full opacity with slightly larger pieces to make it multi dimensional.  The coverage on this was great, in just two coats it was opaque!

All in all, these are two fabulous shades from Butter London!  I love seeing them experiment with different finishes recently like holographic, more glitters and glass fleck!  Both of these polishes are available at Butter London's website for $14 each through early 2013.



What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

10 comments:

  1. Both of these are so pretty! It's hard for me to decide which one I like better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. No, I can't think of any dupes for either of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are grreat! BUT is it just me or does scouse look a lot like orly's lunar eclipse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are both phenomenal colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Sally Hansen might have a dupe for Scouse, and Swinger looks like a more glitter packed version of Sinful Colors Call You Later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these are just beautiful! I've never tried Butter nail polishes and I should definitely try out soon! These shades look spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like Scouse a lot! I didn't even know about these two

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...