Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sneak Peek at the Zoya Ornate for Holiday 2012 Collection!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  A quick post this morning to show something amazing I saw at NYFW!  Well, a few posts are coming about the amazing things I saw last weekend but first up, I had to show you all a sneak peek of the upcoming Zoya Holiday 2012 collection (out in stores in October!)  The ladies at Zoya were kind enough to show me the color spoons for the new collection while backstage at a show so now, without further ado, on to the polish!





 Above is the color wheel of the new Zoya Ornate collection!  Glittery, gorgeous goodness coming out from Zoya this winter!  I love the glitter, love the holographic qualities, love that Electra is actually FULL coverage!  Below see each color over skin as modeled by Rebecca Isa, color expert for Zoya!!!



Above is Zoya Logan a gorgeous deep green glitter.


Above is Zoya Aurora which is a mixture of purple and pink glitter with scattered holographic glitter!  Beautiful!



Above is Storm which is hands down my favorite!  Storm is a black nail polish full of holographic glitter!  It's amazing!


Above is Ziv, a beautiful true gold sparkle.  We compared it with a 14k gold ring and it's a pretty exact match!



Above the fabulous Erin of Zoya is modeling a french manicure with Zoya Erin and Ziv!  I love how subtle but fun this look is!


Electra is a holographic bar glitter that is actually a full coverage!  I'm normally not a fan of bar glitter because it looks hairy but this one doesn't have that hairy effect, it just looks like crystals and prisms!


Above is Blaze, a deep pinkish red that has the scattered holographic glitter!


All in all, I can't wait to actually get this collection in my hands!  Glitters, holographics and that gold is simply gorgeous.  I especially can't wait for Storm which is just amazing!  Two of my favorite things, dark and holographic glitter!

What did you think of this collection?  Any must haves?  Any dupes?

14 comments:

  1. There's nothing there I feel I need to have but most of them are very pretty. Love Storm but I already have a similar polish from Urban Outfitters. I'm kind of picky :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need them all. So jealous you got to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for these! The past few holidays collections from Zoya haven't been my cup of tea, but these holos are really winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I was anxiously awaiting this post! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see more of these! Every one of them looks amazing, but Electra and Storm are just...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to have Blaze and Aurora because they are super pretty,and Electra,Storm and Logan just for the names,even though they ARE pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really gorgeous. I just got Orly Miss Conduct in the mail today, and I think it is a very close, if not spot-on dupe for the Zoya Blaze.
    thanks for sharing the nice pics and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Electra and Aurora are beautiful! I'll definitely be getting those. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really sparkly lovely collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, everything is so pretty. It's probably going to sell out in
    Ulta fast. I want Electra, Blaze, and Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stop staring at these color spoons. Gorgeous collection, especially Aurora and Ziv.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ehhh... I love this collection. So sad that it's not available in my country... :(

    come and have a look at my blog:
    www.fallinnaiLove.blogspot.com

    please, follow my first steps over the Internet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...