Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer in Blue Screen of Death, Cyberspace and Velvet Lounge

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  I apologize for the lack of post yesterday but I've been hit with a nasty cold.  I'm still sick but hopefully getting better!  Just a quick post today to show you a really cool new (to me) brand called Pomegranate Nail Lacquer.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Blue Screen of Death

I had to laugh when I saw the name of this one!  Who hasn't gotten the blue screen of death on their computers before?  Blue screen of death is a gorgeous deep cobalt blue that's full of light blue glass flecks.  It's so sparkly and gorgeous!  It almost has a jelly like quality to it but it's opaque in two coats.  For a blue lover like me, this is a fabulous polish!




Above:  2 coats of Cyberspace

Yay a holographic polish!  Cyberspace is a deep grey, not quite gunmetal, that's full of super fine holographic particles that gives it a beautiful scattered holographic look.  I'm usually more of a linear holographic fan but I love how subtle this is for Fall and winter.  The formula was good, opaque in two coats and a great scattered holo effect.



Above:  2 coats of Velvet Lounge

Velvet Lounge is a royal purple shimmer with hints of blue to it.  In the bottle it almost looks duo chrome but on the nail it has flashes of blue when the light hits it right.  It's very rich and saturated and looks great on a pale girl like me!  Formula was great, opaque in 2 coats and easy to apply.


All in all, I liked these polishes!  Blue Screen of Death was probably my favorite, both for the name and the glass flecks, and I love how rich all the colors were.  Plus who doesn't like a great scattered holo?  Pomegranate Nail Lacquer is available through their website for $9 each but if you hurry, a bunch are on sale now for $4.50!   Plus they just released their Fall Collection which looks great and I'll have some swatches soon!

What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

5 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Pomegranate Nail Lacquer! I just got two more of their colors, they're super awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Pomegranate on line - I need to look at their site now that you said they have a lot of sale for $4.50. I need some incentive with discount to buy on line and pay shipping too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...