Saturday, September 29, 2012

SoFlaJo Frankie's Lab Dance Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Saturday to you all!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far!  Today, I have one of the new polishes from indie nail polish brand SoFlaJo's Terrified Collection for Halloween!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


Above:  2 coats of Frankie's Lab Dance with top coat

Frankie's Lab Dance is an iridescent green with the tiniest flashes of purple and is full of micro glitter in orange, purple and green.  I love how much texture it looks like this polish has!  I'm always a fan of iridescence in polish because I love seeing the subtle purple sheen to it.  The formula was great on this, opaque in two coats but would also look really fun layered over a black!  The glitter does dry rather gritty so I would definitely use a top coat to make it more smooth.


All in all, I love this polish!  And I love that the bow on it says Trick or Treat, it's such adorable packaging!  This polish and the rest of the Terrified Collection is available on SoFlaJo's website for $5 for 5ml or $10 for 15ml!  I definitely want to pick up Purple Reign of Terror and The True Death as well!

What did you think of this polish!  Must have?  Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

1 comment:

  1. The best kind of friend is gw2 gold the kind you can sit on a porch guild wars 2 gold swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling guild wars 2 gold like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...