Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ncLA The Electro Nail Wrap Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  I have something really cool to show you today!  I was very fortunate to meet the lovely creator behind ncLA nail line this past weekend (and she's such a sweetheart!) while she was visiting NYC and she brought me some fun presents!  She saw that I was lusting after the Electro Nail Wraps on Twitter so she made sure to include those for me so obviously I had to put them on as soon as I got home!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!






How cool is this pattern?  So here's the deal with these nail strips, they are more the consistency of a sticker rather than a nail polish strip like some other brands, so that means 2 things.  First it means that they can do way more fun designs like this one.  Second it means that they are thicker so they are different to work with.  Each pack comes with two sheets of 22 stickers in all different sizes so if you are someone with tiny nails like me, this means you can conceivably get 4 uses out of one $16 pack!  Let's look at the packaging:



So they are pretty simple, start with a clear coat, find the right size, peel off, put on nail and seal in with a clear coat!  My nails happen to be very curved so between that and the thick nature of the stickers, you can see a few wrinkles at the tips of my nails.  Had I taken more time and played with them a bit more, I probably could have smoothed them out but now I know for next time!  Either way, the pattern was totally worth it.

All in all, I really liked this!  The pattern is just incredible, I seriously don't remember the last time I got so many compliments on a manicure or so many likes on Instagram!  They do take a bit of work to get perfect (which I was warned about) but I have faith the next time I review a set there will be no wrinkle!  They have a ton of different designs so check out their website HERE.  I also really like the fact that you can get so many uses out of one set!  ncLA wraps are available wherever ncLA is sold!

What did you think of this manicure?  Do you like nail stickers? 

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information

15 comments:

  1. I really like this design, and your application is so neat! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, striking pattern! And you've applied these beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried nail stickers, but the pattern you've shown above is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nail strips and also have small nails so these seem like they're right up my alley! I loveeee the design so much. They're very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love that pattern! I have only tried nail wraps once, and they turned out kinda funky. I should have a look at this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are stunning! The colours are just gorgeous. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too fell in love with the patterns BUT they don't last. They stayed on my nails for about 2 hours. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...