Friday, June 15, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Laser Manicure Tutorial!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  Just a quick post for you today to show you my Divine Caroline tutorial from last week!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


This week I share with you all how to do an awesome laser manicure!  I love a good tape manicure and anything that involves a matte black is great to me!  Head over HERE to find out what colors were used and how to do this fun nail art!

What did you think of this manicure?

5 comments:

  1. I love this manicure! It's so much fun without being too over the top. I'm definitely going to try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this??? I have got to try this! CG Fairy Dust would give it a nice dimension too - to enhance that "laser" appeal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! please post more tutorials love em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this manicure! Really 'playfull'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing tape mani's! So fun. These look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...