Friday, June 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Stud-io Time Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday to you all!  Ever notice how when you have a shortened work week, it seems to take longer to end?  Anyway, this morning I have something really cool to show you.  This manicure was the one I got the most comments on recently and given how crazy my nails usually look, that says a lot!  Sally Hansen released a line of their Salon Effects nail strips with Avril Lavigne last month with several new patterns!  I love these strips (I have different ones on my toes right now but not to worry, I won't show foot pics) so let's see what this awesome design looks like!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





I'm seriously in love with these strips!  Stud-io Time actually looks three dimensional!  I could not stop staring at my nails when these were on.  I'm a big fan of the nail strips when you don't have time to let your nails dry because these require no drying time at all.  These were some of the easiest ones to apply that I've tried, I didn't have to wrestle with them at all.  As you can see on my thumb they got a bit wrinkled since my nails curve a lot but thanks to the pattern, you really couldn't tell in real life!  And, since my nails are small, I got away with only using one packet so I can use them again!

(one more picture above from my Instagram of the awesome strips with my awesome Urban Outfitters ring!)

All in all, I LOVED this Salon Effect!  Everyone was commenting on my nails, they were even distracting me, and they really have a cool effect that you just can't get with nail polish!  The ease that these went on along with the awesome design made these a winner to me!  Sally Hansen Salon Effects are generally around $10 a box and can last up to 2 weeks on your nails!  These are out now but they are limited edition so grab them while you can!

What do you think of this effect?  Do you like the nail strips?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

15 comments:

  1. These look great! I grabbed a box of this design but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty! They look 3D too.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it great? I wish my nails always looked like that!

      Delete
  3. I have never used these strips but they do look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen these! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are limited edition so they might not be available everywhere that the strips are!

      Delete
  5. i love salon effects. My friend is on holiday in Amerika she is going to bring me 3 designs :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it. wearing them right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...