Friday, June 8, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Funky French Avon Manicure!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post this morning all about one of my latest posts for the website Divine Caroline!  This week in nail art tutorials I used one of my many scrap booking scissors for a tape manicure!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


I love how cute this funky french came out with the crafting scissors!  It helps give you a fun, funky edge to the tape to play with!  To see which colors I used and to read the full post, check it out HERE!

What did you think of this manicure?  What colors do you like for a funky french?

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks cool! I love it! The color combo is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I actually did a similar colored french a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool! Blue and pink go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool mani and pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...