Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Elemental Styles E=mc^2 Swatch and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday afternoon.  Today, I have one of my new favorite indie polishes from a very awesome lady, Whitney over at Elemental Styles!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





Above:  2 coats of E=mc^2

I LOVE E=mc^2!  E=mc^2 is a sheer grey that's packed with different sized and shaped black and silver glitter.  It reminds me of cookies and cream ice cream which makes it double as awesome!  The formula was great, it was opaque in two coats and the glitter came out so easily!  No need to fish pieces of glitter out, it just slid right onto the nail!

All in all, I love this polish.  It's awesome!  Unfortunately it's sold out right now but hopefully it will be restocked soon!  You can buy Elemental Styles nail polishes at her Etsy shop HERE!


What did you think of this polish?  Must have?

17 comments:

  1. Definitely a must have! I have a mini and really want a full size of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea what I would do to get this polish!! Please visit my blog at youneedamanicure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought my first 2 polishes from Elemental Styles and I'm so excited!! This one does look like cookies & cream. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol you're so right about cookies and cream. Love this polish! It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite indies! Whitney's polishes are amazing!! I'm waiting on Xenon now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little cookies & creme, a little granite stone...I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...