Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Birthday Manicure Featuring Lush Lacquer Dippin Dots!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm having a fabulous day because today, I turned 27 years old!  Somehow that sounds a lot older than 26 but since 26 was a pretty great year, here is hoping 27 is even better!  To celebrate my birthday, I knew I needed a manicure that was full of glitter so I figured I'd try out one of my amazing new Lush Lacquer polishes!  They are quickly becoming one of my favorite indie brands!  I took a bunch of pictures because I just love this manicure so much!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 above:  "Carly Manicure"









I wasn't kidding when I said I took a lot of pictures!  I started off with Milani Fast Dry in White and Finger Paints Black Expressionism for the base and did my signature "Carly Manicure" with the hands different colors and a few nails swapped!  Then I topped it off with just one coat of Lush Lacquer Dippin Dots!  Here is how they describe the polish!  "  It has a clear sheer base with a huge mixture of glitter...all different sizes of pink, orange, green, yellow, blue, and purple glitters are used to make this fun and flirty polish."  I LOVE it!  Here are some macro shots with my fun new Olloclip!

 Macro Bottle Shot
Macro Nail Shots

So there you have it!  My sparkly, fun birthday manicure!  Lush Lacquer Dippin Dots is seriously amazing!  I love all their polishes and this one is so fun! 

What did you think of this manicure?

14 comments:

  1. Awh Happy birthday!! I love your mani. Luch laquer Drippin dots is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! And that is one of the funnest manis ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I ordered this one a few weeks ago and now I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I really like this polish! I want it, along with just about every color from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! And what a cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I love your manicures! and looking at your posts on Instagram makes me want to buy a lot of polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Great choice for your bday mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!! What a fun mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday!! I love the multicolored glitter over black & white bases. It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Very appropriate glitter for a birthday mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so happy -- and appropriately so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...