Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving with Turkey Nail Art featuring Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra In New York!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating today!  I will be starting my festivities in a bit but first, I wanted to come on here and sincerely thank you all.  In the 18 months I've been blogging, all of you, my readers, have really made it such a great experience.  I absolutely love interacting with you all on here and across my social media pages and without fail, every day being able to share my love of nail polish with you all has put a smile on my face so on this thanksgiving, I'm thankful for all of you!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





Gobble Gobble!  I did a goofy little freehand turkey nail art for Thanksgiving!  On the rest of my nails is Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra in New York which is a black jelly base full of multi sized gold hexagonal glitters!  It builds up very quickly to become opaque which is great!  Then the base of the turkey is Deborah Lippmann Sugar Daddy and I used a bunch of different colors for the turkey itself (which is based off of the amazing tutorial by Adventures in Acetone!)

I like how it came out!  Sure, he's a little goofy but I certainly like this turkey better than the one my mom made me learn how to clean, de-feather and butter up today!  (Hi Mom!)  So, a very happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your loved ones and thanks again for being so great!


What did you think of this manicure?  What are on your nails for Thanksgiving?

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm not that artistic so I have 3 Fall-ish colors and 2 accent nails of Lush Lacquer Cozy Times. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Carly! Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thats cute! Happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute!! I love the pairing with the rich DL glitter. Hope you enjoyed your Turkey Day! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...