Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sassy Lacquer: A Selection of Winter 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far.  My day today will consist of cleaning and baking for Thanksgiving next week but first, I wanted to show you some gorgeous holiday polishes!


Today I have three of the holiday polishes from Sassy Lacquer!  Since these are all layering polishes, I wanted to show you them over different shades:



The pointer finger is Megan Miller Roja, middle finger is China Glaze Starboard, ring finger is Finger Paints Black Expressionism and pinkie is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics RX.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




 Above:  1 coat of Burgermeister Meisterburger

Burgermeister Meisterburger is small holographic hexagonal glitter and white shredded glitter in a clear base.  This is definitely a layering polish that truly looks fab over any color!  I love it especially over the blue.  The formula was good, easy to work with and the glitters came up easily!




 Above:  1 coat of Nutty As A,...

Nutty As A,... is tiny gold glitter with small hexagonal glitter in red, purple and green.  I was told that this nail polish was reformulated with all matte glitters in it but I'm sure it's still just as gorgeous!




Above:  1 coat of Yeti Yeti Yeti

Yeti Yeti Yeti is an iridescent blue shimmer with small black and white glitter, white bar glitter and white larger hexagonal glitter.  There are also a few shards of white glitter!  I love how complex this polish is.  The formula is great, the glitter was all easy to get out!

All in all, this is a great holiday collection!  There are three other polishes as well that are all gorgeous over in the Sassy Lacquer Store.  Each polish is $9.00 for a full sized bottle and so cute!  I think of the three that I tried, Yeti Yeti Yeti is my favorite!


What did you think of these polishes?  Must have?  Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.


10 comments:

  1. They're definitely pretty, but no must haves for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them all! I'm not big on glitter polishes, mostly because I have such a hard time getting them off. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.divinecaroline.com/112930/131463-easy-remove-glitter-polish here is my tutorial on how to remove glitter!

      Delete
  3. Aw nice glitter really christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nutty as a.. is so gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...