Friday, November 23, 2012

NCLA The Glitz Nail Polish Collection for Holiday 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope all of you who celebrated yesterday had an excellent Thanksgiving!  Today, I have a gorgeous new holiday collection from the fabulous brand NCLA to show you all!


This holiday season, NCLA released two sets, each with 1 exclusive color!  I was lucky enough to receive The Glitz set which is all glitters!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 Above:  2 coats of Mulholland Maneater

First I want to show you Mulholland Maneater which is a deep royal purple creme.  I already had this NCLA polish and it's what I used as the base for each of the swatches below!  The formula on this one is great, opaque in two coats and really pigmented!




 Above:  1 coat of High Above The City Lights

High Above The City Lights is the exclusive shade to this set.  This polish is a clear base that's full of rose gold glitter shards.  I love how this looks!  Shard glitter always looks unique because no two pieces look alike and you get all different sizes and shapes.  The formula on this was really easy to work with, the glitter came out easily and applied to the nail well!




 Above:  2 coats of Hollywood Hills Hot Number

I think this is my favorite of this collection!  Hollywood Hills Hot Number is a gorgeous mix of silver, multicolored and iridescent multi shaped hexagonal glitter.  Depending how the light hits it you can see the silver, green, blue, purple, red, orange, pink and yellow!  It's stunning!  It looks like the starts on your fingers and the different shaped glitters make it really gorgeous.  I used two coats here because I wanted a LOT of glitter but the glitters were fairly easy to get out and apply!




Above:  1 coat of Miss Sunset Strip

Miss Sunset Strip is a clear base full of different shades of purple and holographic small glitters and large bright purple hexagonal glitter.  It's gorgeous!  The different sized glitters are really fun and look great over pretty much any color you can think of.  The formula was great and the glitters were easy to use.


All in all, I love these glitters by NCLA!  The formula are good and easy to work with, you don't have to fish for glitters and they spread easily and evenly.  I think NCLA is probably one of my favorite break out brands from 2012 because not only do they have a great collection of polish colors but they also have super fun nail wraps in great designs!  The Glitz collection is available online now for all 3 polishes in a really cute box for $39 at the NCLA Store.


What did you think of these polishes?  Must have?  Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

  1. High Above The City Lights is the only one that grabs my attention. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw why doesnt my country sell ncla :( jealouss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...