Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ninja Polish Bling Collection Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Saturday to you all!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far!  I've spent the last few days with my family and am headed back to NYC today!  I'm really excited to show you today's collection!  The wonderful ladies behind the nail polish website Ninja Polish have started making their own polishes a few months ago!  Today I have their newest collection, The Bling Collection, to show you!


The Bling Collection currently consists of 3 gorgeous glittery polishes!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





 Above:  2 coats of Caribbean Reef

First up is the gorgeous Caribbean Reef.  This polish is a clear base full of turquoise and aqua glitters mixed in with fine holographic glitters.  I wish I could capture how sparkly these are in person!  The glitter was really easy to use and two coats made it about 80% opaque.  If you want full opacity you will probably need 3-4 coats or you can layer it over your favorite color to add some sparkle!  One coat of top coat evened this out!





Above:  2 coats of Sexy & I Know It over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism

I decided to show you these next two over 1 coat of a black creme so you can really see the complexity of the glitters!  Sexy & I Know It is a mix of bright blue and bright pink glitters mixed in with fine holographic glitter.  I love how warm and sparkly this looks!  The formula was great, the glitters came out easily and two coats of this really popped over the black!





Above:  2 coats of Eye Candy over 1 coat Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Eye Candy is like Mardi Gras in a bottle!  I can see gold, purple and aqua glitters mixed in with the fine holographic glitters!  This glitter is so complex and fun and sparkly!  It really pops over the black!  The formula was great, the glitters were easy to use and one coat of top coat smoothed it out!


All in all, this is a great collection for any glitter lover!  They are bright, sparkly and can be worn layered or on their own!  The formulas were very easy to use for a glitter, no fishing necessary and one coat of top coat gets rid of any glitter grittiness!  This collection is available now for $9 each on the Ninja Polish website!

What did you think of these polishes?  Must have?  Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am in love with Sexy & I Know it and Eye Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, they all look so bling and so pretty ~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye Candy is pretty! Caribbean Reef reminds me of China Glaze's "Atlantis" from their glitter series. All so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue glittery polishes love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with eye candy! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....your pictures are so amazing!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo these are all good. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous swatches! I thought I could pass on these but now not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all amazing, but Caribbean Reef stole my heart right away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...