Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Good evening my fellow Lacquered Lover! Happy Friday! Just a quick note of thanks tonight. Many of my amazing readers, knowing I live in New York City, have reached out to me in the last few days to see if I was ok in the aftermath of the storm. My apartment lost power Monday night as did much of Manhattan and by Wednesday we no longer had heat or water left. I'm very fortunate that I was able to leave the city by Thursday afternoon. So many people are in far worse situations and my hearts go out to them.

So, I just wanted to say thanks! The outpouring of love I received from you, the amazing readers on my blog really warmed my heart. Fellow New Yorkers have offered help, even ones I've never met, people I've never even interacted with emailed or contacted me through social media and it truly humbles and amazes me. You guys are truly incredible and its an honor to be able to share my love of nail polish with you all and the support you guys give me in return is something I never imagined but appreciate more than I can say. I hope you are all safe and I will be back to regular posting as soon as I can!

10 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're safe and sound! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're safe, Carly :) You New Yorkers have a tremendous amount of spirit and I love hearing how you all come together in the face of the worst...and you've sure had to endure a lot. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're safe and sound! I can't wait til you're back at blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're safe! See you soon and take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that you're ok!!!!!!!

    Lisa and Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream what you want to d3 gold buy dream;go where you want to go;be what Diablo III Gold you want to be,because you have only one Diablo 3 Gold life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...