Thursday, July 7, 2011

TWO Blog Awards! Oh My!

Stylish Blogger Award: Thanks to Marshee for giving me this awesome award! Check out her blog, her nail art is awesome!



The rules are:
Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers
4. Let them know they received this award

So here are 7 things about myself:

1. I love to dye my hair red but after a month I freak out that it turns too red and hate my roots so I dye it brown again. This goes back and forth several times a year.
2. I used to bite my nails! The horror! Then I put gels on for a year and kicked the habit.
3. I have a grapefruit every morning.
4. I broke my foot and have been in a boot for almost 6 weeks already!
5. I live with my awesome boyfriend in New York City!
6. I have a degree in Journalism and Political Science.
7. I used to be in a sorority!


Now here are 15 bloggers that deserve the love!

1. Lacquer Addict
2. *Olivia Writes*
3. 1Thumbnail
4. Ali’s Nail News
5. Beauty by Kayla Shevonne
6. Blingernails
7. Chromatic Misadventures
8. Concrete and Nail Polish
9. Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
10. Haute Lacquer
11. It’s a Beautiful Day in the Trailorhood
12. Liquid Jelly
13. Manicure Addict
14. Nailderella
15. Nicky’S Nails‘N Stuff


On to the next award!

Much thanks to the lovely ladies at Accro Polish for this award! Their blog is awesome and you should check it out!



Now, here are 10 MORE things about me!

1. I'm obsessed with music. I love nothing more than going to concerts and finding new bands!
2. My hair is super curly but I hardly ever wear it that way.
3. I wear glasses.
4. I can't paint my own toenails! I don't know what's wrong with me but it's impossible so my boyfriend does it for me!
5. After I graduated from college I disappeared to Europe for 3 months.
6. I've been living in NYC for 2 1/2 years.
7. I work for an architecture firm.
8. My dream job would be to write for Rolling Stone Magazine.
9. I have worked crazy jobs from being an intern at Elle Magazine to a lifeguard to teaching Mommy and Me classes!
10. I can't seem to make it beyond 10 days without buying nail polish!

Whew! That was a lot of information about me all at once! Now, on to 10 MORE fabulous bloggers you should check out!

1. Elemental Styles
2. Nightly Nails
3. Notes and Nails
4. Polished to the Nines
5. PurRceptive VixXen
6. Samarium’s Swatches
7. Southern Sister Polish
8. Tough as Nails and Twice as Prett
9. Pretty Edgy Nails
10. Anyone else feel free to tag yourselves!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love how we're able to get to know one another a little better through these awards. I know I don't talk about me per se on my beauty blog, so it's nice for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me this award! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to disappear to Europe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. from reading the facts about you I feel like were twins hahah..what sorority were you in?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    Lauren - I was a Chi Omega at Wisconsin! What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award! *hugs*

    I'll put a link on my blog soon! I've got to think about which blogs I want to give an award now!

    once again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award! So sweet of you! And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx again! I've at least done my post about it ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...