Monday, February 11, 2013

Different Dimension Love's a Punny Thing Collection Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday!  I'm still in the midst of NYFW craziness but I wanted to post a super cute Valentine's Day collection for you all while I have a quick break!


Different Dimension is a fabulous indie brand that came out with this great Valentine's Day collection!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



 Above:  1 coat of A Love Hue over black

A Love Hue is a mixture of pink and fuchsia small glitters, larger hexagonal glitters and my personal favorite, square glitters!  There is even some holographic glitters thrown in to give it a little extra sparkle.  The formula was great, easy to use and the glitters came out really easily!


 Above:  1 coat of All Red-y in Love over black

All Red-y In Love is a glitter topper that consists of red and pink micro glitter, red and pink circular glitter, a tiny bit of holographic glitter and bright red heart glitters!  It's so cute and festive for Valentine's Day!  The hearts had to be dabbed into place but the rest of the glitter was easy to apply.



 Above:  1 coats of Aorta Miss You But I Don't over nude

This name cracks me up!  Aorta Miss You But I Don't is a glitter topper full of SO many different kinds of glitter that I couldn't even get them all on the nail!  There are purple hearts, fuchsia dots, holographic hexes, red hexes, small purple glitters, pink glitters and holographic glitters!  It's a glitter party!  It was a bit hard for me to get the larger glitters out of the bottle but in a full size bottle I think it'd be easier.



Above:  1 coat of Love Her?  I don't Even Lacquer!

I saved my favorite for last.  This polish has black and white square glitters, tiny holographic glitters, some hexes, hearts and a bit of iridescence.  I'm in love with it.  The formula was great, easy to use and even the hearts were easy to get out!


All in all, this collection is adorable for Valentine's day!  I love the black and white, it's so unexpected in a collection like this and I'm loving seeing circular glitters becoming popular!  This collection is available now at the Different Dimension store HERE!

What did you think of these polishes? Must have? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

  1. The ex-open heart nurse in me really, REALLY wants Aorta Miss You But I Don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, really like the nails and your blog :) maybe we can follow each other ? Let me know.
    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...