Monday, October 31, 2011

The Game of Twister - Halloween Costume and Nails!

Good morning my fellow Lacquered Lovers! Happy Halloween! I hope you are all having a fabulously spooky day! Today you will have TWO posts! The horror! Later this afternoon I will show you my awesome manicure I wore for actual Halloween today, but first, I will show you my manicure and costume from Saturday night!

Even though there was a snow storm on Saturday in New York City, my friends and I were troopers and still went out. I decided to be the game of Twister this year for Halloween! I had a fabulous dress and a hat that was a Twister board! Needless to say, a lot of people were touching my head! So I wanted to have a manicure that looked like a Twister board!





I love how it came out! Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of what polishes I used! I know the base was Essie Blanc but other than that, I can't remember! Regardless, a medium sized dotting tool really made this look like a Twister board! Here is a close up shot:



So now for a picture of me in my full costume!



Yep, I was actually the game of Twister! It was such a fun costume and I didn't see any others like it!



here is me with the amazing boyfriend who loves nail polish! He was Green Man from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! Now just a few more pictures of the nails against the costume!




So there you have it, Twister nails to match my costume! What were you for Halloween? Any fun manicures?

16 comments:

  1. That is such a great Costume! I just love your nails! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costume and perfect nails to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a good idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has got to be one of the best costumes I've seen in awhile!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative idea! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great costume and pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look so cute!! Your costume looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique design! Loving it & your costume! Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun all around, hope you got a lot of fun spins out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for going out lol!!! Love both your costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Great costume. I love the nails, love the costume! Great job. Last year my boyfriends son & wife dressed up as Chefs & dressed their baby as a bowl of spaghetti. It was so cute. They put him in a bowl & used an old mop head for his hair & dressed him in red & made cloth balls for the meat balls. He looked adorable. He was small enuf to fit in the bowl so when they all stood together, it looked like two chefs holding a bowl of spaghetti & meatballs.
    This year he is walking. So he's a little bigger & they are dressing him as sushi. I haven't seen it but I bet it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute - cute! My friend went as a Twister game 2 yrs ago - she did not put the spinner on her head however! you were SMART not to have any of the board game dots in 'strategic anatomical places' on your chest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great mani and amazing costume!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had fun! Cute mani and costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING manicure. I LOVE it!

    www.grace-and-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...