Monday, October 17, 2011

A-England Tristam Swatch and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers! I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent this last weekend in Chicago with the bf and my family (and yes, I did get 4 new polishes thanks to my mom) AND the new iPhone 4s! It's so fun! But, enough about me! Today I have the last of my 3 new A-England polishes, the lovely Tristam, so without further ado, on to the polish!



Above: 2 coats of Tristam

Ah Tristam, (or as he's known more often in Arthurian Legend) was a sexy knight of the round table. The polish that uses his namesake is a gorgeous dark blue, almost a denim blue, that is packed full of shimmer. After 2 coats it was perfectly opaque, the formula was just wonderful as all the other A-England polishes I've tried, and I just love it. But wait! There is a surprise hidden in this polish!





In the light, it's holo! It's a scattered holo, not as strong as could be seen in Lady of the Lake, but it's so pretty! I love a good hidden holo, don't you? Here is a quick macro shot of Tristam:



All in all, I loved Tristam! It's definitely unique in my collection because I don't have too many scattered holos and certainly not a dark blue one! I absolutely love the formula on these A-England polishes, definitely worth the money.

What do you all think of Tristam? Do you like the hidden holos? Are there any other A-England polishes I should get?

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous! I love blue! :)
    Angela Michels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. This has been on my wishlist for a bit. Too bad I'm such a cheapo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love A-England & I really need to invest in owning one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish but have yet to wear it. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I still need to try mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! This is such a mega-lemming of mine. It needs to be slayed already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great and I love the name of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty! I need to own some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...