Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Hanukkah! An Attempted Menorah Manicure!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers.  Today's post is another Hanukkah manicure, or at least an attempt at a menorah manicure!  For the first time you will see both my hands together!  Yes, I have two of them!  :)  But first, I want to wish a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing mom!  (Hi Mom!)  Unfortunately I can't hang out with her on her birthday this year but I'm very excited to celebrate when my whole family goes on vacation together next week!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!






Ok I know the lighting in the pictures aren't the best (and neither is the nail art) but it's kind of cute!  Yes, I realize my flames came out more like Hershey Kisses but it was my first try!  The polishes in this post are both Sinful Colors.  The blue background is Midnight Blue which is a gorgeous deep royal blue shimmer and the Gold is Flower Girl from their nail art line!  I love how pigmented their nail art polishes are!  I tried to freehand the flames to show the 8 candles that would be on a Menorah!

So there you have it, an attempt at a menorah manicure!  Once again Happy Hanukkah to all those who begin celebrating tonight and Happy Birthday to my awesome mom!

What do you think of the menorahs?

13 comments:

  1. They look lovely to me! Love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a Hanukkah gift from my awesome boyfriend this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these turned out lovely! I like the color combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! I seriously though it was the flames and not Hershey kisses until you mentioned it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Carls!! Happy 1/2 birthday to you as well. As for the manicure I prefer to think of one hand Hanukkah and the other candles for my birthday! Love you!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was such a cute idea! and the colors make it known that it is meant to be candle flames for Chanukah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this mani. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! LOVE that ring girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow they look so stunning! I'm sure they would be noticed by many people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is an exact representation of skills. I appreciate the blogger for posting the most excellent thought. This topic
    posted by you is trustworthy. I like you recommendation.Your recommendation is of well use to people. A great article post,
    this is something very interesting. A great concept that reflects the excellent thoughts of the writer. clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful nail art. Day by day it's increasing popularity. Thanks for sharing photo masking service
    photo enhancing service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...