Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays from Lacquered Lover with a Santa Manicure!!!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the holiday season!  I have a super fun manicure to show you today, but first, some news!  This will be my last post of 2011!  I want to thank all of you for visiting my little nail polish corner of the Internet!  2011 was a fantastic year for me, I had the opportunity to start this blog and watch it grow with all of your help and it's just been an absolutely wonderful experience!  I look forward to it continuing in 2012!  I leave for vacation with my family tomorrow to celebrate the new year so I won't be back on until January 4th but don't think I forgot about you!  I plan on taking pictures of my nail polish adventures along the way! 

In other news, Lacquered Lover is getting a major overhaul early next year so keep your eyes open for a major "polish change" to come on the blog!  I'm super excited about it and can't wait to share it with all of you!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!!!







Santa nails!  I actually did this manicure a few weeks ago for an amazing event called SantaCon.  There are SantaCons all around the world and it acts as a fundraiser for charities while people get to dress up in holiday outfits and have a fabulous day!  I couldn't decide what kind of a Santa manicure to do, so I did three different ones all rolled into one!  The red base for all of them is China Glaze Phat Santa from the 2010 Holiday Collection which is just a stunning deep red cream!  I love this polish so much!  Then I used a white striping polish for all the white, gold striper for all the gold, black striper for the black and a silver one for the belt buckle!  I think the Santa coat was my favorite!  Here I showed you both hands and some close ups so you can see that it is possible to do nail art on both hands!

Here is just a little picture of me in my full Santa costume from that day:



So there you have it!  The last post of 2011 and some fun nail art!  I hope that you and your loved ones all have a wonderful holiday season and new year that is full of love, happiness and health!  I can't wait to come back in 2012 with some new reviews, tutorials, swatches and all fun things nail polish related for you all!  Thanks again for a fantastic year!

What do you think of the crazy Santa nails?  Any fun plans for the holidays?

9 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Happy holidays to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look cute!Love the costume.I plan on having a Christmas and New Years with my family.Happy Christmas and New Years.Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute - and so are these nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mani and the costume! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the santa nails... I also love your candy cane stripes! They came out very nice~

    Also, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award :D

    http://www.nailzilla.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carly!
    I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog! I have enjoyed it so much that I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Yep! I was nominated, and am paying it forward to those I feel need a bit-o-recognition! For more info on the award, check out my blog: http://shaweetnails.blogspot.com/2011/12/wow-what-interesting-thing-to-wake-up.html
    Thank you! Keep up the great work!
    Love & Hugs,
    -Sha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog :) A new follower from www.sunniewrites.blogspot.com :) Would love if you follow me back xx :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good article! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day! clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...