Monday, June 25, 2012

Milani High Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquer Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I had a grand old time celebrating my birthday and hanging with my family!  Anyway, today, I am continuing in my Milani reviews with their High Speed Fast Dry line!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Black Swift

First up is Black Swift which is a pure black creme nail polish.  The formula on this was fantastic because it was practically a one coater!  I used a second coat to just even out my own messy polish job but this is a great black nail polish for layering or use on its own!


Above:  2 coats of Fast Fuchsia

Fast Fuchsia is a bright pink creme that has a ton of blue in it to make it a bit cooler toned and a bit purple leaning.  I really like how vibrant this shade is without being neon.  The formula was thick but easy to work with and opaque in two coats!



Above:  2 coats of Hot Pink Frenzy

Don't mind the dried polish on top of the bottle, there was some leakage on the trip to me but it made it in one piece!  Hot Pink Frenzy is a warm toned bright pink that definitely pops on your nails!  The formula was great, thick but easy to work with and opaque in 2 coats!



Above:  2 coats of Jiffy Orange

Jiffy Orange is a great bright orange creme.  It's not neon but it's not pumpkin orange either, it's just a well balanced shade!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and super easy to use.



Above:  2 coats of Rapid Cherry

For some reason this wants to photograph a tad bit pink leaning for me but I promise you, Rapid Cherry is a true red creme!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and perfect for when you need a classic bright red!



Above:  2 coats of Violet Dash

Violet Dash is a beautiful purple shade that I'm having trouble describing!  It's not light enough to be lilac or lavender or dark enough to be royal purple so I'll leave it at that!  It's super pretty and was so easy to use!



Above:  Milani White on the Spot

White on the Spot is hands down my new favorite white creme!  I've never found one that got opaque this quickly and easily without streaks or any sort of problems!  This is a great base for nail art and basically, I love everything about it!



Above:  2 coats of Yellow Whiz

Really?  Yellow Whiz?  They need some help with naming here!  However Yellow Whiz is a fantastic yellow polish!  It's bright but didn't make me look sickly and perfectly opaque in 2 coats!

All in all, I was really impressed with these polishes.  The formulas were great, they all dried super fast and glossy plus the colors were very vibrant!  These polishes are available now wherever Milani are sold.

What do you think of this collection? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information

15 comments:

  1. Great colors, all look very classy, but I gotta admit, I find the yellow's name weird as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought White On The Spot for my got o white base, and I love it as well, for the same reasons. The rest of the colors are really pretty, but I'm a fan of nice packaging, too, and I wish Milani would step it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a drugstore brand I think their packaging is totally fine so I'm ok with it but I agree, I do love fun packaging!

      Delete
  3. Okay, I'm dying to get White Spot now! I've been on the hunt for a new white creme and this one sounds pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, White On The Spot haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide which of these colors I like the most! They're all so bright and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. White on the Spot is my go to white for nail art! I love that I only need one coat, opaque-no streaks, and it dries fast! Best white EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colors, they are gorgeous. Violet Dash is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...