Friday, June 22, 2012

Milani Jewel FX For 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you're all having a fabulous day and are looking forward to the first official weekend of summer!  Today, I have some more Milani glitters to show you!  Today I'll be showing you the new additions to the Jewel FX Collection!  I'm showing you all of these over white so you can really see the color!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  1 coat of Fuchsia over White on the Spot

First up is Fuchsia which, as you can imagine, is fuchsia glitter!  This is a scattered microglitter with larger hexagonal glitter throughout.  I love how this pops over the white!  The formula was easy to use, the glitter came out easily and it wasn't gooey at all!



Above:  1 coat of Hot Pink over 2 coats of White on the Spot

Next up is Hot Pink,  This one doesn't have any micro glitter, just large hexagonal glitter in hot pink and silver holographic.  I kind of miss the microglitter in this one but it still looks nice on.  The formula was great, no wrestling with glitter and lots of sparkle!


Above:  1 coat of Lavender over 2 coats of White on the Spot

Lavender follows the same formula as Fuchsia in that it's scattered microglitter and larger hexagonal glitter all in a light purple.  This has a really delicate feel to it that's very pretty.  The formula was great, easy to use and easy to get the glitter out!



Above:  1 coat of Red over 2 coats of White on the Spot

Next up is Red which is similar to Hot Pink.  Red is just larger hexagonal glitter in a clear base.  The red really pops against the white!  The glitter was easy to get out and the formula was simple to work with.



Above:  1 coat of Teal over 2 coats of White on the Spot

Last but certainly not least is my personal favorite, Teal.  Teal is the most interesting to me because not only does it have blue microglitter but it also has green, blue and silver larger hexagonal glitter.  I  really like how multidimensional it looks!  The formula was like the others, easy to use and very sparkly!


All in all, I was really impressed by these glitters!  The formulas were really easy to use and I especially liked the ones that incorporated more than one shade!  These polishes are available now wherever Milani are sold.

What do you think of this collection? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

20 comments:

  1. Nice swatches! I have alot of the Jewel FX polishes but have yet to use them because I hate taking off glitter. Seeing your swatches, I may have to pull mine out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter removal can be a pain but using the foil method makes it much easier!

      Delete
  2. You've sold me on Teal! I've been eyeing these glitters for a while, now; you make them look and sound so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal ! I was wondering if you actually diluted them a little? When I read directions on the bottle it said to put some nail polish thinner in to sorta loosen them up? (I never did that because I was afraid of messing up the polish)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope no dilution, just used them normally with no issues!

      Delete
  4. They are all so pretty! I really love that purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to see another pink glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked all of them, but Fuchsia over white looks especially pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love hot pink and teal...i wanted them bad! :) very beautiful swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...