Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Holo Wednesday Featuring China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed and Fairy Dust & Dandy Nails Colorblind Squared!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you all!  Today I have another installment of the "group manicures" that myself and some fellow nail polish lovers do!  Today's theme is "holo hump day" since Wednesday's are sometimes called the "hump day" of the week.  However I'm not a fan of that term (unless it's in Mean Girls) so it's just Holo day for me! 

This is what my final product looks like although I had trouble capturing the holographic top coat I used!  I'm going to show you both the original manicure and then the holographic top coat so now, without further ado, on to the polish!







Here is the original manicure.  The base colors are China Glaze Sun-Kissed and I'm With The Lifeguard from the new Neon 2012 Collection.  The last color is the most color accurate because getting good pictures of neons is not an easy task!  I love how vibrant these are and the shimmer makes them really great!  I will do a full review of them soon.  Then I topped them with a new indie polish, Dandy Nails Colorblind Squared which is tiny black and white square glitters!  I love it! 






Ok I purposely blurred that last picture so you can see it!  The scattered holo top coat is subtle but it's there!  I really wish there was some sun in NYC today so I could have gotten better pictures but believe me, in real life, this manicure sparkles!

In case that's not holo enough, Here is picture of my favorite holo manicure I ever did!

Ah yes, that was a fun one!

Be sure to check out the other fabulous bloggers participating in today's holo challenge!  There are some real beauties in here!  And be sure to let me know what you think of these polishes in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty mani! Love all the layering you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so springy I love the yellow and lime green mix and match with the black and white square glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter is pretty. Good combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairy Dust is one of my favorite glitter top coats! This mani is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little square glitter in Color Blind! This is a fun color combination too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...