Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nail The B.Y.T.C.H. Caught In Candy and Pretty Slick Bytch Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you're all having a lovely Thursday!  Today, I have a brand that's new to me to share with you all!  Nail The B.Y.T.C.H. (which stands for Be Your True Creative Heroine) was started by two lovely ladies in Chicago with a very empowering idea!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  Two coats of Caught In Candy

Caught in Candy is described on their website as "Sticky-Sweet teal is she for real! I would say so...she might get you caught up in her candy treats...I warned you."  I kind of love this description!  This is definitely leaning more to the blue than the green side but it's a great bright teal for summer!  This is a great color and the formula was excellent, opaque in two coats and really easy to use.




Above:  Two coats of Pretty Slick Bytch

Pretty Slick Bythc is described as "Shimmer tangerine watch her do her thing! Sweet but a little tart like Pixy sticks all it takes is one shot and your fixed." Tangerine is a pretty good description of this polish.  Since this polish has more of a frosty/pearly finish you can definitely see the brush strokes so depending on your taste, this may or may not be for you.  The formula was good, opaque in two coats and the color is very vibrant.

All in all, I liked these!  The frosty, pearly finish is never my favorite on my fingers but I can do it on my toes!  I really like the idea behind this brand and I'm always a fan when names and descriptions can make me laugh.  Nail the B.Y.T.C.H is available on their website for $6.00 each.

What do you think of this collection? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how I feel about being able to see the brushstrokes, but I like the tangerine color. I think $6 is a good price, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teal looks gorgeous, I love the design on the bottle x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teal! Looks like this brand has promise =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...