Friday, January 25, 2013

Jessica Cosmetics It's A Girl Thing Collection for Spring 2013 Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday to you all!  I hope you have fun weekend plans!  I get to hang out with a blogger buddy as well as go shopping for NYFW!  But first, today I have a fun new Spring Collection to show you!


The Jessica Cosmetics It's A Girl Thing Collection consists of 6 gorgeous, bright shades for Spring!  I'm so happy to see a non pastel collection!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Ava

First up is Ava, a gorgeous lilac that has a subtle silver shimmer that's hidden until the light hits it.  I love it!  It's a light shade but still really bright too.  The formula was good, opaque in 2 coats and easy to use!



Above:  2 coats of Sophia

Sophia is a light but VERY bright cornflower blue with a hidden silver shimmer.  This is hands down my favorite from this collection!  So beautiful!  The formula was good, thick but easy to work with and opaque in 2 coats.


 Above:  2 coats of Nadia

Nadia is not quite a silver polish but more a light grey with silver shimmer.  I really like that this isn't quite silver but is still a neutral with a little sparkle!  The formula was a bit frosty on this one but easy to use.  If you don't like brush strokes though, this may not be for you.


 Above:  2 coast of Amira

Amira is a BRIGHT pink with a hidden silver shimmer.  I really like how fun and bright this is!  I'm not normally a pink person but this is definitely fun for Spring.  the formula was good, opaque in 2 coats!



 Above:  2 coast of Alia

I have to apologize but my camera wants this to be a watermelon pink when really, it's a pretty bright orange with a silver shimmer!  The formula was good, opaque in 2 coats.



Above:  2 coast of Alexis

Last but not least is Alexis, an orange toned red full of hidden silver shimmer.  This is the perfect summer pedicure color!  The formula was good, opaque in 2 coats and easy to use.

All in all, this was a solid collection from Jessica Cosmetics.  It's bright but still springy and the hidden silver shimmer in each shade brought something a little fun and unique to every color!  Each polish retails for $7.50.


What did you think of these polishes? Must have? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Much gorgeousness!!! I think if I dumped all my reds I'd start over with Jessica's polishes, they are always so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oehhh Ava and Alia looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...