Monday, January 14, 2013

Lacquered Lover "The Carly" Manicure Swatch Spam! Pic Heavy!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I've finally kicked this cold but I'm a bit behind on my swatching so I figured since you all liked my last Swatch Spam, I'd do another one with the infamous "Carly Manicure!"


Now if you follow me on Instagram (@lacqueredlover) then odds are, you've seen many of these.  I'm a big fan of doing a "swap" manicure of sorts or just show off my nail art by doing my signature "Carly Manicure" pose by lining up the bottles!  I haven't had any in a bit since my left hand had some breakage but today, I brought it back!  I love my recognizable nail pics so for your viewing pleasure, here are a TON of my favorites!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


 Above:  The first ever "Carly" manicure that was clearly before I knew how to line bottles up!  Zoya Zuza, Wednesday, Kimber and Arizona

 Above:  The Color Club Take Wing Collection

 Above:  Nostalgic Lacquer Blane and Duckie

 Above:  Two Sparitual Polishes I can't remember and Lynderella Connect the Dots

 Above:  Pure Ice Vinyl Remix

 Above:  A Milani glitter jelly sandwich!

 Above:  Spotty Dottie Light and Spotty Dottie Dark swap manicure!

 Above:  A NARS Gradient manicure using the Thakoon Collection

 Above:  A very bright Lush Lacquer manicure!

 Above:  China Glaze OMG, LOL and DV8 Gradient!

 Above:  Milani Half Moon Manicures!

 Above:  Nfu Oh Jelly Syrup and Essence Twins jelly sandwich!

 Above:  China Glaze Summer 2012 Neons with Lush Lacquer Salt N Peppa

 Above:  Zoya Laser Stripes Nail Art

 Above:  Deborah Lippmann Butterfly Nail Art

 Above:  China Glaze Spring 2012 with gLORIous Gold Flake Top coat!

 Above:  NCLA Swap Manicure

 
Above:  Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss and Saturday Morning Cartoons

 Above:  The blues from the NARS Thakoon Collection topped with Dollish Polish Random Dancing

 Above:  Illamasqua and Deborah Lippmann Jelly Sandwich

 Above:  A Sprite inspired manicure!

 Above:  China Glaze Summer 2012 Neons topped with OPI Standing Room Only

 Above:  Lush Lacquer Minty Chip and Chubby Checker

 Above:  China Glaze Neons topped with Lush Lacquer Salt N Peppa

 Above:  Dior Acapulco and Lagoon

 Above:  American Apparel Sheer Jelly Sandwich

 Above:  Milani Dot Gradient

 Above:  Daring Digits Square Glitter July 4th

 Above:  KBShimmer Broken Hearted and Radioactive

 Above:  Chanel Nouvelle Vague and Coco Blue

 Above:  Dior Summer 2012 Purples

 Above:  Cult Nails Unicorn Puke

 Above:  Ginger + Liz Double Swap

 Above:  OPI Lady Bug Nail Art

Above:  LE Butter London polishes topped with black and white glitter

 Above:  Layla Hologram Effects

 Above:  Illamasqua Rubber Brights

 Above:  KBShimmer

 Above:  Butter London Swinger and Scouse

 Above:  OPI Germany Collection Gradient

 Above:  China Glaze On Safari Collection Ruffle Manicure

 Above:  Layla Softouch

 Above:  NCLA Nail Strips

 Above:  The Zoya Zuza and Carly Gradient I wore at NYFW

 Above:  Zoya Julie and Gei Gei

 Above:  ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly and Hot Mess Gradient

 Above:  Lush Lacquer Sea Breeze over OCC Chalkboard and black

 Above:  Nails Inc Cupcake Nail art

 Above:  NCLA Saran Wrap Nail Art

 Above:  Zoya Christmas Nail Art

 Above:  Deborah Lippmann Forget You and Ruby Red Slippers

 Above:  OPI Gradient

 Above:  American Apparel Neon Gradient

 Above:  Sally Hansen Nail Strips topped with Nfu Oh Jelly Syrup

 Above:  ManGlaze Saran Wrap Manicure

Above:  Zoya Cherry Nail Art


Whew!  That was a LOT of "Carly" manicures!  I'm so happy to be able to do them again, I forgot how much I enjoy doing my pictures this way!

What do you think of my picture style?  Which was your favorite manicure?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, it's like walking down memory lane! I love so many of these-- those Nfu-Oh jellies, Thakoon for NARS, the NYFW Zoyas (here's where I first knew I had to have Julie, lol), that gorgeous yellow Color Club, and your absolutely amazing Milani dotticure and adorable cherries. Awesome post, Carly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.. I think the ladybugs are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such nice pics! I really like Nostalgic Lacquer Duckie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...