Monday, January 7, 2013

Nails Inc. Leather Effect Nail Polish in NoHo Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I unfortunately was hit by a cold in the last few days but I still have some fun polishes to share with you this week!  First up is a polish that I knew I had to have once I saw it was coming out.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


Above:  2 coats of Noho
Above:  Macro shot of Noho on the nail

Nails Inc. has come out with a new textured polish unlike anything I've seen before.  Noho is a black polish that when you apply it to the nail, appears glossy like a normal polish but then dries into this leather effect.  It actually looks like leather!  To the touch, it feels a bit textured but not really rough or gritty.  The formula was really easy to use, opaque in two coats but did take a bit of time to dry since I didn't want to use top coat.

All in all, I love this polish!  It actually comes as part of the Bling it On Kit - Rebel which retails for $25 and includes the polish, nail glue, 4 three dimensional skull and crossbone charms, 10 square studs, 50 swarovski crystals and 2 orange sticks.  Unfortunately you can't buy the polish alone and while in England you can purchase a tan and a red version, only the black is available in the US at this time.  While the 3-D nail art isn't really my thing, I love this polish so much that the $25 was worth it for me to buy!

What did you think of this manicure?  Do you like the leather effect? 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing!
    Aha, one of those rare items that we can get in the UK before you guys in the States! :D (Sorry.. :P)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I want this so bad. I think 25 is a bit expensive for it, but I will probably end up getting it anyways. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really weird/neat looking. I can not tell if I like it or hate it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! I knew you would get this for sure, but I'm like Ashley and I can not tell if I like it or loathe it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome!! Chic, yet with a bit of an edge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really neat. Textured nail polish must be the next big thing in nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it. I definitely need to buy ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I love this! Not sure if I want to spend $25... I don't need the nail art thingies :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome * checking where I can get it here in The Netherlands*
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so cool! :D I wanna try the Pink one. :) It's called Ladbroke Grove ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...