Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lacquered Lover's Instagram NOTD Swatch Spam!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you all!  Today, I decided to do something a bit different than my normal swatches and review.  Usually on the blog I will try to do full collections or a few polishes at a time but in my every day life, I change up my nail polish virtually every day!  Now, if you follow my social media you've probably stumbled into a bunch of these from Instagram but I wanted to share with you guys some (and by that I mean over 30) of my nails of the day!


I'm pretty sure this is my most favorite collage ever.  This is most of the NOTD I have done over the last couple of months!  It also includes a fun nail polish art from a friend of mine.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 Above:  Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Sound Check

 Above:  Various Nfu Oh Flakies

 Above:  ManGlaze Santorum and ILF Saran Wrap Manicure

 Above:  OPI Russian Navy and Midnight in Moscow

 Above:  Sally Hansen Gradient with All Aglow and Tender Teal

 Above:  These are my Zoolander inspired nails!  Can you guess all the references?

Above:  Estee Lauder Explosif and Smashed

 Above:  Sephora X Cocky and Cold Hearted

 Above:  Saran Wrap Manicure with Dior Ultra Violet and Tuxedo

 Above:  I Love Nail Polish Fully Turqued over various greys

 Above:  ManGlaze Santorum

 Above:  Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra in New York and Sugar Daddy

 Above:  Chanel Malice

 Above:  Deborah Lippmann Through the Fire and Cleopatra in New York

 Above:  Zoya Raven and Gilty

 Above:  Zoya Veruschka
 Above:  Illamasqua Creator and Cameo

 Above:  Zoya Loredana and Trixie Gradient

Above:  China Glaze It's a Trap-Eze

 Above:  OPI Sapphire in the Snow topped with Nfu Oh 49 and Ninja Polish Color Changing Garnet

 Above:  Hits Phenomena Afterglow and Moonbow

 Above:  KBShimmer Hex Appeal

 Above:  ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce and Hot Mess

 Above:  Deborah Lippmann Money Now Sleep Later

 Above:  Glitzology My Viking Boyfriend and Diamonds & Pearls

 Above:  Tom Ford Bordeaux Lust

 Above:  Essie Butler Please with an accent of Where's My Chauffeur topped with Ninja Polish Melted Snowman

 Above:  Ninja Polish Sapphire Dreams topped with Hannukah Floam and an accent of First Snow

 Above:  Saran Wrap Manicure with OPI Goldeneye and Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue

 Above:  Jade Magia Negra

 Above:  OPI Liquid Sand in Get Your Number and Can't Let Me Go

 Above:  Butter London Scuppered and Gobsmacked

 Above:  Nails Inc Leather Effect in NoHo

 Above:  Color Club Angel Kiss and Blue Heaven

Above:  MAC for Gareth Pugh Hyper

Whew!  That's a lot of gorgeous polishes all in one place!  And here's a fun little extra that my good friend Bari made using nail polish at one of our girls nights in December:


I hope you all enjoyed my crazy NOTD post!  Did you like seeing these all in one place?  Make sure you follow me in Instagram (lacqueredlover) and feel free to leave me your Instagram name so I can follow you back!

What'd you think of these manicures?  Which are your favorites?

11 comments:

  1. *claps hands* Yay! What fun!! You have so many creative combinations; so many accent nails that I never would have thought to pair with the other colors. I can't really pick a favorite because each one is like "ohhh, look at that! look at THAT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over that Sally Hansen gradient! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many awesome manis! What a fun post. I love how you do the two handed shots. Must find you on Instagram asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, Carly! I don't know how you do those two handed shots, but they are awesome and uniquely you. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice collage! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instagram has many power users with very few tools.
    InstaPower User has more than one tool.
    Follow/Unfollow tool: see how many followers have liked or commented as well as if you follow them back or not.
    Comment response tool: manage your posts, see how many comments and how many replies you have made (included @username in comment)
    Ghost Identification: find the followers who do not comment or like your posts. You can then decide to unfollow or remove one by one or all ghost users.
    Problems Solved.
    Like twitter bots, no need for webstagram, instafrmanger, instafollower
    Why You need it?
    One tool does it all - for real instagram users
    Why fund it?
    I need your help to make it better and to make it succeed.
    How funding will help?
    I am asking for your help to beta test, improve my application, improve the user interface, eliminate bugs and help me create the perfect icon. Any extra funds will help speed up the development time of the iPad and iPhone version. I am really looking to get as many people involved in this project as possible. The success of these apps are solely dependent upon the support of the users.


    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ibeninja/instapower-user-instagram-power-user-tool/widget/card.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I change up my nail polish virtually every day! buy instagram followers legit Now, if you follow my social media you've probably stumbled into a bunch of these from Instagram but I wanted to share with you guys some (and by that I mean over 30) of my nails of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I change up my nail polish virtually every day! Now, if you follow my social media you've probably stumbled into a bunch of these from Instagram but I wanted to share with you guys some (and by that I mean over 30) of my nails of the day! visit us for more details

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...