Monday, December 17, 2012

I Love Nail Polish Glitter Toppers: A Selection of Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I'm hurrying around trying to get everything ready for the holidays and going away so please excuse the absence of some posts recently!  Today, I have something really fun to share with you all!


I Love Nail Polish is a fabulous indie brand that has the cutest packaging and bottles (not to mention fabulous glitters!)  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!!!




 Above:  1 coat of Fully Turqued over 2 coats of Zoya Kristen

First up is my personal favorite, Fully Turqued!  It has everything I love about glitter polishes, black and white matte glitters, blue and squares!  I love all the different size and shaped glitters and the turquoise squares really add something unique!  The formula was super easy to use and I had no trouble getting out the glitter!




 Above:  2 coats of Goldie Boo...Boo! over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Goldie Boo...Boo! is a great Fall polish!  This clear base is full of different sized hexagonal glitters in black, silver, orange, yellow and red.  Also, the name cracks me up because I am addicted to that show!  The formula was good, didn't have much trouble with the glitter although I did use two coats to get the amount of glitter I wanted.




Above:  1 coat of Little Mermaid over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Next up is Little Mermaid.  This definitely has a scaley effect to it!  There are multiple sized and shaped silver, light blue and a hint of purple, pink and holographic glitters in this clear base.  There are even two different sized/thickness of bar glitters!  This was a very densely packed glitter and with three coats,  you could probably make it opaque!




 Above:  1 coat of Something About Merry over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Something About Merry is a fabulous Christmas polish!  The combination of red, white and green glitters in a clear base is really fun and I love the white matte shards!  The formula was great, easy to use and the glitter came out well.




Above:  1 coat of Matthew Peri over 2 coats Zoya Kristen

Ah Matthew Peri.  What a stunning polish!  It has different sized and shapes of holographic, silver, gunmetal and light blue glitters in a clear base.  I love how soft it is but still fun!  The formula was really good, only required one coat to get a lot of glitter on the nail!


All in all, I'm really impressed by this brand.  The bottles are great, printed on and have a rubberized cap to open them easily.  All of the formulas were great for glitters, not too thick and easy to use.  I also really like the unique color combinations!  I Love Nail Polish is available now on their website HERE for $10 for a 12 ml bottle which also comes in a really cute box!


What did you think of this polish? Must have? Any Dupes?
 


 
The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

5 comments:

  1. I like Goldie Boo...Boo! and Matthew Peri, these are great glitter toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great! I really like Something About Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love I <3 NP! Great polishes, great names, great packaging/presentation...what more is there to like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look amazing & look like they need to be in my collection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...