Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Snowflake Tutorial!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!  This morning, I just wanted to share with you a simple snow flake tutorial I did for Divine Caroline last week!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



I used the gorgeous KB Shimmer Snow Way! that I showed you all this weekend as a background for falling snow and just love how this came out!  To read the full tutorial, check it out HERE and be sure to check Divine Caroline later for a Hanukkah tutorial!

What did you think of this manicure?  Will you try it?

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...