Friday, December 21, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Christmas Tree Nail Art Tutorial!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I am getting ready to go away for my very first Christmas today so I thought it was fitting to share my Christmas tutorial for Divine Caroline!  I also have some amazing guest post lined up for you all over the next 10 days while I'm gone so I hope you enjoy!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



I love my festive (and slightly goofy) Christmas tree!  In order to find out which lovely Zoya polishes I used and how to do this cute little manicure, head over HERE to see the full tutorial!  All you need is a few polishes and a dotting tool!

What did you think of this manicure?  Any plans for the holidays?

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...