Thursday, December 20, 2012

SoFlaJo Red Carpet Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all getting into the holiday spirit!  I am leaving tomorrow to go visit my boyfriend's family in Ohio for my very first Christmas and then to spend time with my family so I'm a busy lady!  But not to worry, I have a bunch of fun stuff including some amazing guest posts lined up for you all!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Red Carpet

Red Carpet is a gorgeous deep red matte polish with a hint of holographic glitters in it!  I love how rich and warm this polish feels.  Plus even with the tiny glitters it dries super smooth and level and has an almost suede like texture!  The formula was great, opaque in 2 coats and very easy to apply!


Red Carpet and the rest of the Party Time Nail Polish Collection (which are all GORGEOUS) are on sale now at the Soflajo website HERE for $10 for 15 ml or $5 for 5ml.


What did you think of this polish? Must have? Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...