Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Hanukkah Dreidel Nail Art Tutorial!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday once again!   I hope your days are still going well today!  I'm very excited to bring you guys a Hanukkah tutorial today!  As tonight is the 4th night of Hanukkah, why not celebrate with some Dreidel nails?  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




To find out what polishes I used and how to make the dreidel, be sure to check out my tutorial at Divine Caroline HERE!  It's super easy to do and a great way to be festive during Hanukkah!

What did you think of this manicure?

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous mani! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing design. This is a beautiful nail act. Presenting dreidels design in nail is really wonderful.
    Dreidels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Your manicure it's so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...