Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Nail Art featuring Tom Ford and I Love Nail Polish!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday and Happy New Year's Eve Day!  First off, a huge thank you to the lovely ladies who did guest posts while I was gone!  I loved them all!  Unfortunately my plans didn't work out as expected and due to the weather, my bf and I didn't get to make it to see my family over the holidays.  However, they gave us a super awesome present by getting us tickets to the Jay Z and Coldplay concert in NYC tonight so of course I had to do extra special nails!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





I started off with two coats of Tom Ford Bordeaux Lust which my amazing boyfriend surprised me with for Hanukkah!  It's a gorgeous oxblood polish (and seriously an amazing formula.)  Then I sponged I Love Nail Polish Matthew Peri onto the tips!  It's kind of an unexpected combination but I really love how it turned out!

So tonight I will be off celebrating but tomorrow I will be swatching a few more Spring collections for you all so get excited to kick 2013 off right!  And please, share your New Years Eve plans with me below!  Happy New Year to you all and thanks for a fabulous 2012!

What did you think of this manicure?

6 comments:

  1. This is so sparkly! I love that the red makes the glitter really pop because of it's darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh very sparkly, also really like the wine/berry red base colour, rich and vampy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I did a glitter gradient for NYE, too!! That is such an awesome oxblood polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed i want to do this manicure with black!!! teach me the ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥ I looove them!! Thank you so much again!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...