Thursday, December 20, 2012

An Illamasqua and NCLA Galaxy Nail Art Manicure (and happy birthday Mom!)

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a good day!  I wanted to take a minute and wish my mom a very happy birthday today!  She's my biggest supporter of my little corner of the Internet here and probably the reason I love nail polish so Happy Birthday Mom! 

Seriously how cute is my mom? 

Now I just wanted to share a cute nail art I did a few weeks ago with  you guys!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!






I really should have written down which polishes I used for this but all the colors are Illamasqua and the glitter is from NCLA!  I love how these turned out for my first attempt at Galaxy nails!


What did you think of this manicure? 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani, you and your mom are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have such a supportive mother. These nails are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettyyyy !! Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carly's mom! Hope you guys had fun celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...