Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nicole by OPI Spring 2012 Target Exclusives Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post this morning about the new NOPI Spring exclusives for Target!  I believe it was last year that NOPI began to do Target exclusive nail polishes.  Now I haven't tried too many of NOPI polishes before but these looked super pretty!  Today I have 3 of them to show you so let's get started!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Great Minds Pink Alike

First up is Great Minds Pink Alike.  This is a very bright pink that's packed with pink and lighter purple glass flecks!  I love how different the purple flecks make this polish look, lots of depth!  I was a bit disappointed that the formula was kind of sheer (you can still see visible nail line with 2 coats) but a third coat would probably even it out!





Above:  2 coats of Purple Yourself Together

I must watch too much of RuPaul's Drag Race because all I can think of is Rupaul saying "Pull yourself together" when I read the name of this polish!  Purple Yourself Together is a really pretty medium purple that's full of gold shimmer.  I love how the gold flashes depending how the light is hitting your nails!  This is by far my favorite of this collection! The formula and application were great and I love the color!




Above:  2 coats of That's Totally Red-ical!

That's Totally Red-ical is described as being a candy apple red.  I have to be honest and say that this definitely looks pink to me!  A really pretty hot pink, but definitely on the pink side!  There is a tiny bit of shimmer to this polish and it looks like it will be a great pedicure color for the summer!  The formula was good, opaque in two coats!

So there you have it, most of the new Target exclusive NOPI polishes!  These should be available now at Target stores and on their website and retail for just over $7 each!  I really liked Purple Yourself Together because the gold shimmer looks great!

What do you think of these polishes?  Any must haves?  Any dupes?

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving Purple Yourself Together. Great shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got Purple Yourself Together, but now I think I need Great Minds Pink Alike also :-/. Thanks for sharing ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty but nothing all that unique that I feel I need to rush to find. Plus I would have to give in to those darn Nicole/OPI bottles - I despise them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they finally changed their brush but I agree, the bottles can be a bit difficult to work with.

      Delete
  4. pretty! P.S. I just tagged you! http://www.oliviafrescura.com/2012/03/22/tag-get-to-know-me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...