Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun Friday Featuring a Watermarble!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  For today's fun Friday post, I have a manicure I did on my work wife a few weeks ago.  See, we were having a rough day at work and decided the only fix would be wine and manicures!  She requested a water marble so we gave it a shot!  Now keep in mind that wine was involved, hence the no clean up, but I like it!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!







The color used in this water marble were Essie First Dance, China Glaze Liquid Leather and Zoya Megan.  Sorry the pictures are so messy!  We barely did any clean up other than taking the tape off and using a bit of remover to get off the really messy areas but I love the colors in the marble!

So there you have it, yet another water marble!  I really love doing them, the final result is so cool!  Stay tuned next week because I have some really awesome collections coming up to show you all!  Have a great weekend!

What did you think of this water marble?  What color combinations would you like to see?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This came out pretty amazing. You got long linear marbles going. I don't usually see water marbeling with long lines. The colors remind me of going to a car show and seeing some of the amazing paint jobs done on cars. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes that's an incredible marble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely marble, especially with the wine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...