Monday, March 5, 2012

Nerd Lacquer I Think You Call Me,...Sexy Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post today as I'm still not feeling great (and I apologize in advance if the pictures are a bit darker than they should be.)  I'm slowly making my way through my Nerd Lacquer minis that I got at the beginning of the year!  Today I have a gorgeous blue for you so now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  3 coats of I Think You Call Me,...Sexy

Blue, glitter, and a hint of holographic?  It's like this polish was made for me!  I Think You Call Me,... Sexy is a gorgeous royal blue jelly that leans a bit darker than a traditional royal blue.  Add in different sizes and shapes of silver and holographic glitter and I'm in heaven!  I think this polish would probably be opaque in 2 coats if I was using a normal sized bottle/brush but since it was a mini, I find I always need an extra coat!  I definitely had to fish out some of the larger pieces of glitter but it's worth it!  I love the look of this polish!

Nerd Lacquers are available at a variety of stores from Etsy to ThinkGeek.com and many others!  Her variety of colors and "geeky" themes are awesome! 

What did you think of this polish?  Do you have any Nerd Lacquers?

7 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...