Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Stardust and No More Drama Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Today I have a couple gorgeous Deborah Lippmann polishes to show you!  At first, I only bought Deborah Lippmann glitters but in the past few months, I've extended my collection to all different finishes and I have yet to be disappointed!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!







Above:  2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Stardust

Wow.  I have a new favorite silver!  Plus I'm pretty sure it's named after Ziggy Stardust which just makes it even better!  Stardust is a gorgeous bright silver foil.  Look how bright that is, and that's without flash!  It's like tin foil on the nails.  I love how sparkly and bright this is without being overwhelmingly glittery.  Perfectly opaque in two coats, this silver gets an A + in my book!







Above:  2 coats of No More Drama

No More Drama was created in conjunction with Mary J. Blige.  I can't help but singing the chorus every time I see the name of this polish!  No More Drama is a warm light brown (it kind of reminds me of a really light milk chocolate) with bronze/golden shimmer to it!  I really like how subtle this shade is but how fun it is at the same time with the light shimmer!  If you're looking for a good neutral to have in your collection, this warm brown is a great choice!  Perfectly opaque in 2 coats and lots of pigment, I'm a fan!

So there you have it, two gorgeous Deborah Lippmann polishes! Both of these are part of the core line and are $16 wherever Deborah Lippmann is found.  Stardust is absolutely gorgeous and if you are looking for the perfect silver, I found it!

What do you think of these polishes?  Any must haves?  Any dupes?

These polishes were sent to me for my unbiased review by the company or PR firm.  For more information, see my disclosure policy above.

13 comments:

  1. Stardust is very pretty, but I already have so many silver foils (for much less that the DL price). How does it compare/what sets it apart from others like Zoya Trixie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trixie is a shade darker and not as uniform looking, it looks more like little specks if that makes sense! I am working on a comparison post soon!

      Delete
  2. Stardust reminds me of OPI Your Royal Shine-ness, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Royal Shine-ness is a bit darker but fairly similar!

      Delete
  3. I am always looking for the best, most perfect silver metallic polish. Maybe this will be it??? I tend to love a lot of the DL polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like No More Drama. My kind of neutral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the subtle shimmer to it! Makes it a little more fun but still neutral!

      Delete
  5. I will have to look into that Orly! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...