Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lacquered Lover is now on Divine Caroline!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post today to let you all know about something very exciting happening in my world!  I am now officially part of the "Pretty Pack" which is a group of beauty bloggers on the awesome website Divine Caroline!  I will be bringing you some really fun and easy nail art tutorials there every Thursday!  Here is a little peek at this week's tutorial:

Above:  China Glaze Kinetic Candy and OPI I Have a Herring Problem

Click HERE for the full post!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors look gorgeous together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a simple look. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to post links to easy to do nail art. Many of us need a set of other eyes and another set of hands right here with us to do anything artist like at all! I also like the color combo. When I get tired of a color that is not ready for a change...this is a good thing to do vs. just putting a topper on it or tossing on some stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and good part, since I am so inept in picking out colors for stuff like this - I have both these shades!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...