Friday, October 5, 2012

Fun Friday's Featuring a ManGlaze Saran Wrap Nail Art Manicure!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all have some fun weekend plans in store!  I know I will be swatching a ton of fun stuff for you guys!  Today, I have a really fun Nail Art I did a few weeks ago featuring three of my favorite ManGlaze nail polishes, Lesbihonest, Mink Mittens and Matte is Murder.  Here are some macro shots as a little teaser:


Doesn't it kind of look like lace?  Are you curious what the actual manicure looks like?  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



I did this manicure using saran wrap!  Since the polishes are all matte they dried really fast so this was a really quick, easy nail art!  I just love how textured it ended up looking and I especially loved the contrast on the nails with Mink Mittens and Matte is Murder!


What did you think of this manicure?  Are you a fan of this style of nail art?

7 comments:

  1. I personally love the saran-wrap technique. It's a SUPER easy way to give a mani some interest or spruce up a mani that's showing some wear. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this. I really love this technique too, it's so easy and fun and it's always such an interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love saran wrap nails! It's so easy and it looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! One of these days I will try one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so purrrrrrrrrrty! You have me curious about trying the saran wrap technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really interesting mani! And you're right--it does look like lace. At first, it kind of just looked like a typical crackle polish, but I had to do a double-take. :)

    I love the colors you chose. It's kind of glam rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...