Monday, October 15, 2012

Zoya Ornate Collection for Holiday 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday to you all!  I have a big treat in store for you today!  Some of you may remember seeing my first sneak peek at the Zoya Ornate Collection from the Rafael Cennamo show during NYFW!  They looked amazing!


Today, I have the entire collection to show you!  The Zoya Ornate Collection was just released for the holidays and it is stunning!  Now without further ado, on to the polish!




 Above:  2 coats of Aurora

Aurora is a gorgeous deep purple full of red undertones.  The consistency is almost jelly like and it's full of holographic glass flecks.  It's gorgeous!  I've never seen a polish with holographic glass flecks before and they are simply stunning.  Even though it was a jelly consistency, the polish had a great formula and was opaque in 2 coats!




 Above:  2 coats of Blaze

Blaze is a deep raspberry full of glass fleck holographic particles.  Amazing!  It's so rich and vibrant and the holographic flecks give it really a stunning touch in the sun!  The formula was great, opaque in 2 coats and really easy to use.




 Above:  2 coats of Zoya Electra

While bar glitter is not my thing, I was amazed that Electra only took 2 coats to be pretty much opaque!  Electra is a clear base full of tiny silver holographic bar glitter.  I've never seen a bar glitter that covers this well!



 Above:  2 coats of Zoya Logan

Logan is a stunning hunter green with lighter green and gold shimmer to it.  It has that glass fleck/foil look that Zoya does so well (see Charla for example.)  It's so christmasy and beautiful for winter time!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and so vibrant!




 Above:  2 coats of Zoya Storm

Storm is a black jelly like base full of holographic glass fleck particles.  It is just as amazing as it sounds!  It looks like outer space on your nails!  The formula is fantastic, opaque in two coats and simply stunning.




Above:  2 coats of Ziv

Zoya Ziv is amazing!  Ziv is a warm, almost true gold foil that has tiny little flecks of darker gold to it giving it a beautiful foil finish.  I own a lot of gold polishes and honestly don't think I have a dupe for this!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and easy to apply!


All in all, I am in love with this collection!  Foils, flecks, holographic, there is something for the nail polish lover in everyone!  I love that they used traditional holiday colors but gave them an interesting twist with jellies and holographic flecks!  The Ornate Collection is now available wherever Zoya is sold for $8 each.


What did you think of these polishes?  Must have?  Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing these in person. Thanks for the swatches! I'm wondering how Storm compares to Sally Hansen In a Flurry, and Orly Androgonie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Storm is my fave.. can't wait to swatch mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These polishes are all so gorgeous! Hopefully I'll be able to save up enough pennies that I can get all of them. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone know of a good dupe for Zoya Storm? I'm finding it hard to get hold of while in France!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...