Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Spiderweb Nail Art Tutorial for Halloween!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  I apologize for the lack of posting this week but I've been a busy lady!  I have some super fun swatches coming up for you all soon (including the gorgeous OPI James Bond Collection) so stay tuned!  Today, I wanted to share with you a little Halloween tutorial I did for Divine Caroline!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!!!



This little tutorial is so easy to do!  All you need is a base color and a striping polish (or just a polish and a very thin paint brush) and it's super easy to make this Spider Web design!  Be sure to head over to my tutorial on Divine Caroline to learn all about how to do it!

What did you think of this manicure?  What Halloween nail art is your favorite?

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...