Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Priti NYC Yacht Week in Croatia Collection for Fall 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you all!  I hope you are having a lovely week so far.  Today, I have a fun new Fall collection to show you!


The Priti NYC Yacht Week in Croatia Collection consists of 4 beautiful creme polishes for Fall.  I first found out about this brand this past Spring and was really impressed with their interesting color choices.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



 Above:  2 coats of Irish Molly

First up is Irish Molly, a milk chocolate brown shade that's perfect for Fall.  I love seeing a lighter brown that's still rich and beautiful.  The formula was good, opaque in two coats and easily applied.


 Above:  2 coats of Painter's Palette

Painter's Palette is a gorgeous deep plum creme.  I love how rich and vibrant this shade is!  The color is just so deep and I love shades like this in the Fall and Winter.  The formula was great, opaque in 2 coats and lots of pigment.



 Above:  2 coats of Sea Holly

Sea Holly is a gorgeous darkened teal.  I love teals and this one is more blue than green which is really gorgeous.  I love the midnight look to it and how the bit of green softens it.  The formula was great, opaque in 2 coats and very pigmented.



Above:  2 coats of Stonecrop

Stonecrop was a really interesting addition to a Fall Collection.  Stonecrop is a bright lime green that's just shy of being neon.  Even though it's not the best shade on my skin tone, I kinda love it!  It's a great pop of bright in a dark Fall collection.  The formula was good, opaque in two coats and easy to use.


All in all, I liked these polishes!  It's a good fall collection and I especially love the deep Sea Holly and Painter's Palette.  The bright addition of Stonecrop was interesting in a darker collection but somehow, it all works together!  Priti NYC polishes are $13.50 each on their website

What did you think of these polishes?  Must have?  Any Dupes?
The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information..

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...